- Jan 15, 2020 Ultrasonic Flow Meters- Hiring versus Buying Bell Flow Systems offer hire kit, not only to help assist with the decision making process, but also to make these expensive flow measurement devices more accessible... Read more
- Nov 18, 2019 Heron Dipperlog now PFAS free All wetted materials used in the manufacture of these products are now PFAS free... Read more
- Sep 16, 2019 New TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on Flow meters NEW DYNASONICS® TFX-5000 ULTRASONIC CLAMP-ON FLOW METERS WITH DATA LOGGING... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.