- Sep 16, 2019 New TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on Flow meters NEW DYNASONICS® TFX-5000 ULTRASONIC CLAMP-ON FLOW METERS WITH DATA LOGGING... Read more
- Aug 16, 2019 Providing a cost effective solution to Remote Water Quality Monitoring While many water quality applications in the water and wastewater industry utilise continuous monitoring equipment, a common requirement we have seen is the ability to remotely monitor where power sou... Read more
- Jul 12, 2019 Fieldwork ready water level meters from In-Situ The In-Situ Water Level Meter offers a range of easy to read dip meters designed for professionals working in the groundwater monitoring sector.... Read more
New TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on Flow meters
Dynasonics® TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on flow meters for liquid flow measurement, includeS data logging and alarm history with a time and date stamp. Ideal for water and waste, water and industrial flow measurement applications.
The TFX-5000 meter uses transit time measurement to determine the flow rate and total volume. As the TFX-5000 meters' clamp on flow sensors clamp on to the outside of the pipe, there is no requirement to tap or cut into the pipe, providing considerable benefits in terms of the reduction in total installation cost while eliminating the potential for contamination and meter fouling.
The TFX-5000 non-intrusive flow meter replaces the Dynasonics® TFX Ultra - ultrasonic clamp-on meter and is suited to the same applications and more whilst it also includes the following improvements:
• Data logging and real-time clock
• Addition of the adjustable small pipe transducer, only one sensor for small pipes!
• Large display with keypad and improved diagnostic messages
• Improved pipe clamp RTDs for energy metering
• AquaCUE® Flow Measurement Manager/BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics with remote connectivity
• Security passcode protection
• English, French, German, Italian and Spanish configuration menus
• SoloCUE® Flow Device Manager configuration software (included free with each model purchased)
• The TFX-5000 meter is CE certified. (ATEX approval is on-going and expected for early 2020.)
We will add these models to our website here in the coming days